PEOPLE WE CARE
In the process of teaching, developing textbooks, and cooperating with schools, we found that there are many places where we can work hard for Malaysia. Therefore, we hope to solve the problems of "lack of information teachers" and " the decline of students' ability to apply information technology & engineering" in the form of social enterprise.
We know very well that only when the school has the teaching ability in STEM education can programming education be truly popularized, so we also actively cooperate with the academic circles to train computer science teachers in Malaysia.
In the process of teaching, we occasionally encounter students with good potential but lack of resources. As an educational social enterprise, we are providing affordable prices for any student's background. We don't want to miss any seed full of infinite possibilities. You have the passion to learn, we have the motivation to teach.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Our Trainers For You
STEM Development Manager & Educator
- Pioneer of Swisspac@Edu
- Graduated in Bachelor Degree of Social Science (Hons) Psychology
- Certified Habitutes Asia Facilitator
- Certified EQUIP MLM Asia Trainer
- Young and Visionary Social Entrepreneur
- Experienced Youth Trainer for more than 9 years
- Understand the needs of the education system in Malaysia
- Graduated in Bachelor Degree of Science in Cognitive Science
- 4 years of teaching experience
- Proficient in C++, C#, HTML, CSS programming language
- Student Council Vice President back in university
- Has a noble vision of what education should be
- Graduated in Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering
- Certified Arduino Course Level 1 & 2
- Certified Solidworks Association (CSWA) Program
- Experience using Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Mechanical and Electrical, Solidworks, and Arduino